Tuesday, May 23, 2017

my mama loves me, loves me, loves me



I was on the balcony of 909, enjoying the view ...
and the sound of the waves ...
and the feel of the freshening breeze...
so good to be breathing again!
I noticed the many shades of blue in the sky and the sea and whipped out my camera - got it!
Then, when I looked at the photograph, I immediately saw the heart.
Immediately.
I forwarded the photo to my first niece.
Did she see the heart?
She did not.
I replied, "Do you see the huge heart formed by the dark cloud? It takes up most of the right half of the image. Then again, I may just be seeing what I want to see. Or perhaps I should simply put on my glasses."
It took a few moments, but then she responded.


How reassuring to know she also saw Mama's message to me!
Then again, maybe it was also from Daddy, and Frank, and Mother Pat, and Grandma and Grandpa, and Uncle Bob, and Uncle Jimmy, and Aunt Pearl, and Granny White, and stepbrother George, and cousin Valerie, and friend Toad, and superman Sam, and cousin David and his Gwen, and my niece Jean Marie...
That may be the case.
When I went to the grocery store, as I was checking out the woman behind me pointed out the quarter by my foot.
Twenty-five pennies.
I had thanked her and mentioned that it was a message from Mama.
The woman and the cashier both liked that.
Me, too.


The quarter is in this photo, along with the bag full of goodies from Daytona Beach Regency.
So very kind of John Betros and his staff to have this greet me as I entered!


So very kind of them, too, to upgrade my reservation to this ninth floor suite that I so enjoy.
I am so blessed, so very blessed.

i thank You, God.

No comments: