Saturday, December 22, 2018

santa is ... my first niece!


What an absolutely adorable Santa Claus she was, too, from the top of her red-capped head down to the soot-black boots on her feet!
Of course, I may be a bit partial to seeing her that way, given that I love her and all.
(smile)
Still, I wager that all the children who came to have "Cookies With Santa" would heartily agree with me - you betcha!
Plus, I won a raffle prize!
I now have a new coffee mug - decorated with Reese's peanut butter cups - and it's even got a lid for travel and is sized for the cup holder in my car!
Hooray!
Now, I need to go check on Jinx and than I'm off to the Loft on Liberty for a "Very Odd Lot Christmas Eve Eve Eve Show"!
There's no tellin' what will be shakin' at that show, but you bet there will be funny hats!
(smile)

No comments: