Saturday, December 22, 2018

two time winner, that's me!


Wow, I must have gotten some magical pixie dust onto me!
Twice today I've had a raffle ticket that was a winner - twice!!
On the same day!!!
Maybe I should have bought a lottery ticket, n'est-ce pas?
This prize was a package of bath bombs shaped like cupcakes - very cute!
I just may have to switch from showers to baths to try one out!
(smile)

And where was I this time,
be your query?
Oh, c'mon, I already told you
where I'd be!
I'm at the "Very Odd Lot Christmas
Eve Eve Eve Show",
at the Loft on Liberty,
with Sandy in tow
'cause of her narcolepsy!
Rhymin' 'cause I can, y'all!
(smile)

That's Tara in the above photo, in a rare sighting on stage, collecting slips from the audience.
Tonight, it was an overly full house!
Thanks, Tara, for saving our seats!
Thanks, too, to this Odd bunch, for wacky carols: Thomas, Lili, Darryl, Skyler, Trick, Khaliph, and Travis!
That's Justin serving as emcee for the first half.
(smile)

Thomas took over as emcee for the second half, mostly so he could sing his signature Christmas tune.
The next contingent of Odd folk carried the show for that second hour: Jason, Bill Cooper, Q, Lynita, Chad, Mike Moore, and Justin -
Thanks, y'all!
I loved that bit about 'biscuits',
"Objection"s and all!
(smile)

Truth to tell, I thoroughly enjoyed the entire show!
I'll be looking forward to next year's Christmas show... as I always do!
(smile!)

No comments: