Friday, December 28, 2018

arthur


Thank you, Carolyn, and Merry Christmas to me!
Carolyn had sallied forth to the Royal of Pooler with me, to see Arthur Curry.
This was her first time seeing "Aquaman" and when she'd heard that I was seeing it on the larger-than-life IMAX screen, she was definitely "in" for the ride!
She even sat apart from me, several rows up, so I could be even more fully immersed in the experience - what a wonderful friend!
And what a wonderful experience!
Being surrounded by ocean depths and sea creatures, hearing only the sounds from the screen, allowing myself to become enveloped in the story without distraction -
this was everything I had hoped for with this film!
My first viewing was a bust, but this second time had been absolutely superb!
(smile!!!)
Now, it's almost time for the Bollywood fix of "Zero", featuring a romance between a charming male dwarf and a female rocket scientist with cerebral palsy.
It's the latest adventurous outing by our other man, Shah Rukh Khan.
(smile)
Later!

No comments: