Tuesday, February 7, 2023

boo! it's tina tuesday!

"Well, now, there's an expression I haven't heard in a while!"
 
I know, right?
And what a glorious Tina Tuesday it has been!
Off to Pooler it was, courtesy of mi amiga, Barbara!
And what movie was it?
Want to take a wild guess?
 
"I'm going to say... "Pathaan" at the Royal!"
 
You'll never...
oh, you peeked!
Yes, it was "Pathaan"!!!
And I know it looks like it's all action, action, action,
and it truly is slap filled with it,
but it had two Bollywood dance numbers, too!!!
 
"That's still action, action, action, ya know."
 
Yes, but that's dancing, dancing, dancing!!!
Though I must admit that those choreographed fight scenes were worthy of John Woo.
So graceful and acrobatic and fluid they were!
Wow!
 
"I'm so thrilled that you and your tres amigas were able to do that today!"
 
Main keval ek apane ek dost ke saath gaya tha. 
Haalaanki, kyonki ek aur dost, Carolyn beemaar thee, usane apana tikat mujhe daan kar diya. 

"Say what, chica?"

Solo fui con una de mi amigas.
Sin embargo, debido a que otra amiga, Carolyn, estaba enferma, me donó su boleto.
 
"Yeah, I know you think that helped to switch from Hindi to Spanish, but..."
 
This trip was just me and Boo, but my ticket was free.
(smile!)
 
"How very special for you!"
 
It was!
I felt like I was being treated to this whole excursion!
We even went to Slapfish and had a leisurely late lunch as soon as we arrived in Pooler!
I'm so glad that Barbara likes this place, too.
And I made sure to get that shrimp ceviche and those veggies that I love so!
 
"That looks like a bigger bowl than usual of ceviche."
 
You know, I thought that, too.
I think it was the presentation, though.
Having it served in a wider, flatter bowl instead of a taller, narrower one, made the difference.
Then again, there seemed to be more veggies than usual, too.
Fine by me!!!
(smile!)
 
"No doubt!
Bet you ate every bite!"
 
You know it!
Barbara ate all of her lobster rolls, too. 
She keeps trying different dishes.
I mean to, but... these two appetizers are what I always want!
Maybe if we get a Slapfish here I'll get more adventurous with the menu... maybe!

"So, who was in the movie?"

Shah Rukh Khan!!!
Oh, yeah... my, oh, my!!!
He just gets better and better with age!
And get this... Salman Khan was in it, too!!!
My, my, my... mercy me!
Those two cousins are so fabulous singly, but together???
They make me wish I was a younger woman in India!
RAWRRRRR!!!

"Calm down, tiger..."

That's Panther, if you're talking to me.
Remember?
 
"Hahahaha! Yes, I do recall that crazy conversation with a grocery clerk!"
 
Good times, good times!
(smile!)

No comments: