Wednesday, December 5, 2018

sharing an inside joke


The psychologist likes to just administer half-hugs on occasion.
Budget cuts, he claims.
(smile)
So, when I saw this nativity scene on fb, I knew to share it with kevin.
(Yes, that's a budget cut for his name! Hahahaha!)
In case the picture isn't clear, here's the setup.
There are no characters other than those named on Coca-Cola cans.
A cardboard box contains three soda cans. The two erect cans have the names 'Jose' and 'Maria', with the prone one between them bearing the name 'Jesus'.
A package of Camel cigarettes represents the Magi and stable animals.
Atop the box stands a fourth can, with the name 'Angel'.
Adorable, itsn't it?
(smile)
I've had over thirty likes/loves since I posted it.
(smile)


Now, I have a persimmon to eat!
I haven't had these fruits since the Peace guy - my dear Rogue, Joe - lived with me.
Of course I shared the photo with him!
I'm not sure the fruit is quite ripe, as it isn't as soft as he says it should be.
No worries!
I bought two, so if the other needs to sit a while, that's fine.
Do I seem a bit jazzed up?
I think I may seem a bit jazzed up!
That's because I went to see that latest Disney Princess film again, this time in BigD!
Woohoo!
You should have felt my seat rocking from the race sounds!
Okay, color me persimmony!
(smile)

No comments: