Thursday, February 21, 2019

do you have a reservation, part two

Hooray!
"Cold Pursuit" has been held over for a third week!
Even better, it has a showtime on Tuesday in that crucial eighth hour of the evening, before it is deemed "too late" for some early risers.
Of course, it had one of those this week, too, but the time got changed.
I may have mentioned that here...
yes, I'm sure I did!
(smile)
Anyhow, as I am determined that Kevin shall see this movie, I've taken a critical step to assure that happens.
I've used my A*List prerogative to reserve my ticket for that 7:30 PM screening next Tuesday.
Now, if the powers that be want to change the times around, they'll have to contact me about it, right?
That's what I'm hoping...
because I do have a reservation.
(Seriously, folks, see the movie! That line is perfectly timed!)
Maybe I'll see you there, too?
(smile)

Now, I really must fly southside!
I have a ticket for "Bright Ideas" with the Masquers in the Black Box of Jenkins Hall at the Armstrong campus of Georgia Southern University.
Whew... what a mouthful.
I'm looking forward to the black comedy! After all, the darker, the better, just like "War Of The Roses", one of my favorites. Just like "Cold Pursuit", too!
Thanks, Erin, for giving me the ticket to this play last fall, while I was still - technically - a faculty member with that school.
(smile)
Life is good!
i thank You, God!

2 comments:

faustina said...

jsyk - Kevin and I finally did see "Cold Pursuit"! Even better, the screening room had many others there for it, too! Barbara was even there! What a fabulous Tuesday it was! :-)

faustina said...

Postscript:
On February 28th, I saw the movie for a third time, this viewing with the Secrest. I had hoped he would like it as much as I do...but he did not. He liked it fine, just not nearly like I do.
That's okay, I'll let him pick the next movie. He STILL talks about how much he liked "Sorry To Have Bothered You"!!!