Monday, November 13, 2023

adoption day

Hallelujah!!!

Forever starts today for Christina and the girls!

The judge finalized the adoption this morning!

That was just after 9 AM.

I know, because I was there.

I had to see it for myself, to know that this dream finally had been made REAL after more than six years.

Now, Miyah and Chloe have the same last name as my first niece, and are legally her daughters!

I'm so glad Christina's mom was there, too.

Melinda, no doubt, needed to see for herself that this dream finally became REAL.

i thank You, God, that it has!

Hallelujah!!!

1 comment:

faustina said...

13 November: I sent the glad tidings out to those dear to me. Here are the replies, which I already forwarded to my first niece.

From Jeff the ex: Well congratulations to her. I'm sure she's been on pins and needles all this time.

From my stepmom Bonnie: That is wonderful!

From Laura and Tony: Wow! Cool <3

From mi amiga Sandy: How wonderful! Congratulations!

From mi amiga Barbara: Hallelujah1 I bet the casa rep has never had to use such big numbers. I sure hope not. I'm so happy for you all.

From college friend Yvonne: Happy Adoptions Day!!!!!

From my friend Dawn: Wow! Awesome!

From my college friend Melanie: Congrats for her!!! I'm sure the kids are happy too!!

From Michael: It's so amazing. I'm glad it's finally done and finally beginning.