Wednesday, November 1, 2023

poof! like magic... but, not

Here they are!
 
Representing hours and hours...
 
and hours, and hours...
 
of work on my part...
 
mine alone...
 
four stacks of branches and two bags!
 
Then...
 
TA DAH!!!
 
Poof!!!
 
Two men from the City of Savannah made it disappear!!!
 
Only took them two minutes.
Want to see more magic?
 
Those piles belong to me, too.
 
Those are trimmings from the oak next door.
 
That's why the three piles are at their curb.
 
That represents almost three hours yesterday...
 
of sawing and cutting...
 
working through several pounds of moss...
 
hauling and stacking, neatly.
Then...
 
TA DAH!!!
 
Poof!!!
 
Two men from the City of Savannah made it disappear!!!
 
Took them less than a minute.
 
As I had before, I waved and thanked them.
 
One of the guys even waved back.
 
(smile!)
 
So, am I going to work on transferring more yard debris to the curb?
 
Of course I am...
 
but, not today.
 
Rain came yesterday and it's twenty degrees cooler now.
 
I'll wait until tomorrow.
 
I have a UHC HouseCall visit, to net me $50 of groceries.
 
It'll be good for them to see me in action.
 
(smile!)

No comments: