Tuesday, September 10, 2024

wot the hell wuz that???


Pure, grade-A, shenanigans, that's what it was.

Why on Earth did that 78-year-old curmudgeon think he could walk on stage with absolutely no plan to share with the millions watching?

Because that's what old man Trump brought to the table last night.

I even watched "The View" this morning and all were aghast at his rants and his behavior.

My Alpha Chi Sigma fraternity brother summarized the Republican's rhetoric succinctly.

"Post birth abortions? Immigrants taking over towns and eating dogs? Transgender surgeries on illegal aliens in prison? How in the world does anyone think that he's sane?"

Indeed.

And here's what Blair Williams had to say.

"Marked Safe From having my pet eaten Today."

That's a twist on the fb "Marked Safe From" natural disasters posts.


Then there's the one from my friend Danielle Houston.

"I opted out on watching the debate tonight, however the commentaries on my feed from some of you confirmed I made the right choice. I thank you all for that."

Good for her!

I wonder if she also watched the football biopic?

I'll have to ask her!

(smile!)

No comments: