Friday, March 25, 2022

modern dinosaurs and mileage

There it is, long neck extended as it meanders down the road, hot tar under its heavy tread.

That beast, as well as a smaller, much faster creature that likes to push the tar around, plus a few other lumbering relatives of the prehistoric ilk, have been out there in front of my house every day this week.

Seriously.

Fortunately, they don't start making racket until after 10 AM, as a rule, so that's workable for retirees.

(smile!)

I finally had to take a break from the noise of their foraging.

Off I went to "The Lost City", hoping, hoping, hoping it would be the movie I hoped it would be... and it was!!!

There were even some obvious ties to "Romancing The Stone", but with more than enough new material to make it stand on its own merits!

Honestly, I very nearly watched it again!

Then, when I was back to my car, thoughts of mileage popped into my head.

So, I looked at the odometer:

2 2 2 5 5 5

Well, isn't that cool?!

Right place, right time!

(smile!)

No comments: