Wednesday, March 9, 2022

what's for dinner is... what's for dinner!

I'd like to say it was as good as the other dishes have been, I really would.
However, I cannot.
The 'Sausage and Onions over Cauliflower Risotto" was over-salted, for one thing.
Salt was the only flavor detected in the risotto, making that part of the dish inedible.
The sausage was very spicy, leaving a burning sensation in my mouth, but not much else.
The onions were good, so that's something.
I had to throw out the rest of the container, as I knew I would not be eating any more of it.
I'll remember to not ever have this meal again.
At least I still have another container of the Tomato Basil Pasta waiting in the fridge!
That's good.
Now, I'm going to check out some more free movies On Demand.
When I checked my email on comcast, I saw the notice on the main page about several of the premium channels offering free viewing until Monday.
Curious as to which channels those might be, I looked... and it's almost all of them!
HBO, Hitz, Epix, Starz, Showtime... the list goes on!
Glad to know I have so much to explore from the safety of my house.
Now, excuse me, but there's a Morgan Freeman movie about to start, one I've never heard of: "10 Items Or Less".
I know I'll enjoy it since it has him in it!
(smile!)

No comments: