Wednesday, March 9, 2022

what's for dinner is what's for breakfast, too!

Ta dah!

Shrimp salad wrap for today's breakfast!

Very tasty it was, too.

Honestly, it reminded me of the shrimp salad at Cafe Loco - oops, I mean Coco's Sunset Grille, as it's now known.

Like that chilled dish from my memory, this one is full of tasty seafood, perfectly cooked, with just enough black pepper to make it special... aw, yeah, as Kevin Belton would say!

I really like his cooking shows - very casual, very New Orleans, very Southern.

Plus, he's inclined to joke around, and who doesn't like that?

Me?

I love it!

Now, let me get yesterday's clean laundry folded and hung and put away.

Later, y'all!

1 comment:

faustina said...

I made a shrimp salad burrito for dinner and ate it with broccoli salad and was quite pleased!
It was prettier, as I'd used a tomato basil tortilla as the base.
That pinker tone really picked up the shrimp color nicely!
Plus...
comcast has free movies, on demand, on hbo, max, showtime, starz, and epix through Monday!
Woohoo!