Friday, May 6, 2022

chem nerds + one!

Yvonne had succeeded in cat-wrangling to get our schedules in sync again... well, almost.

Cathy wasn't there for our luncheon, but I was, as well as Yvonne, Brooke, and Leah.

Plus, we had a token physicist in our midst!

No, not the bfe, silly one kenobi - no boys allowed.

It was Donna Mullenax, the one who used to arrange the Georgia Science Bowl gatherings at Armstrong.

Hooray!

Why no pictures of them?

Well, we were seated at Kayak Kafe Midtown next to the glass window by the outside patio, so the glare just wouldn't allow it.

Hey, you know I tried, right?

I gotta take those photos to prove it was real and not a dream!

(smile!)

So, this time I'll have to make do with the image of my Big Healthy salad; seriously, that's what it's called!

Much better than The Big Salad that Elaine liked.

(smile!)

No comments: