Friday, May 20, 2022

zooming to canada for a wedding!


In fact, there's the lovely bride, right there, making her entrance to the wedding venue!
That would be her mum's back yard, up in Windsor, and that's a mother-daughter dance duet, to Train's "Marry Me", there at the foot of the path.
They'd separated, naturally, as they traversed the aisle, with Sue giving Katelyn away to travel on her own to where her man was waiting.
 

Then, after Katelyn and Jordan had read their vows to each other, in the presence of those there in person and the three of us zooming in...
after the first kisses and hugs as husband and wife had been completed...
and after they had been formally introduced as wed...
then it was time for the paperwork.
My niece Katelyn was the first to sign the needed document.
Then Jordan moved from behind her to at her side to add his name.
Sue bore witness to their signatures, to make it legal, followed by the best man.
After all those signatures had been gathered, they were officially wed!
Woohoo!!!

With no further ado, I hereby present:
 
Katelyn and Jordan Rochon!
 
Rock on, my dears!
 
May you have many happy years together!
 
I hope to soon give you my congratulations in person, just as soon as I am again able to safely travel.

Thank you so much for having me 'there' today!

Much love to y'all from Savannah!

(smile!)

1 comment:

faustina said...

They had hoped the ZOOM link would last throughout the afternoon and into the night.
Zoom had other plans.
After an hour, the link was automatically closed.
Fortunately, the entirety of the wedding process was covered, as well as some of the visiting and chatting before and after the actual ceremony.
I know they were recording the ZOOM meeting, so I'm glad they will have that video.
I had invited Jeff and Amy to "be" there, but he had a doctor's visit that prevented them from attending; maybe they can see the video sometime!
---
After the wedding ZOOM ceased, I bopped off to see "Downton Abbey: A New Era", and guess what it opened with???
The wedding of Tom and Lucy!
Right place, right time!
(smile!)