Tuesday, May 10, 2022

i can't wait / 'til we're all alone

Nu Shooz was absolutely right!
I just can't wait until '$5 Sushi Wednesday' at Publix!
I had gone there after the cinema to refill the Sotalol Rx and to do a bit of shopping for sundries.
And when I saw this bit of loveliness in the display, it was the only one for me!
Oh, my, my, my.... so very good!
Just tuna and salmon, salmon and tuna, tones of red and peach loveliness!
I had used Singlecare to save on the prescription, so I felt justified in splurging on this treat.
So very worth it!
Plus, I rather felt like celebrating, as I'd managed to complete my AMC A*List already... and I'd only started working on it on Sunday.
Before venturing out to the middle school play, I'd taken in "Ambulance", a very fast-paced thriller that had quite a bit of unintentional humor in it.
Then, again, that might have just been my warped sense of humor that had me bursting out in laughter at odd times.
I blame Jake Gyllenhaal.
His bad guy was just so over the top that I had to laugh at a lot of his lines -
I had to!
It would have been criminal of me not to chuckle!
(Like that little bit of a joke right there? LOL)
Yesterday, I was off watching "Sonic The Hedgehog 2" once again.
Yes, the interplay between the Doctor and Stone is humorous, but that avalanche of snow cascading over the Pretzel Lady's sister in Hawai'i was fabulous!
Yes, I like the similarity between Tails' and Sonic's headgear when they're bumming around in Siberia hunting for the combined Chaos Emeralds (which begs the question: is this part of the Marvel Universe, or am I seeing connections that just happen to be the same?), with the goggles used by a kickstarter graffiti artist, Nice One., who did a mural here in Savannah in 2012 at a local middle school.
But, mostly, I love the little baseball game at the end.
I am so very, very, ready for some baseball at Grayson Stadium!
Okay, enough of that.
Oh, but there's one more movie: "Doctor Strange And The Multiverse of Madness", see this afternoon, and I must say: I'm not impressed.
I'm over the whole "multiverse" thing, as it seems to be the latest craze.
Plus, that fake-looking third eye in the middle of the forehead is just creepy.
Hey, at least it didn't cost me anything!

No comments: