Wednesday, May 4, 2022

coffee with alan ruck!

Yes, there's coffee in that mug!

For the second day in a row, I had coffee with breakfast, and today I had a little "Psych", too, to go along with the physicist!

After all, the bfe gave me those dvd's, right?

And today's episode had Gus walking into a bank - the very one Alan Ruck was robbing!

Yes - that same Alan Ruck who told me my name was beautiful as he held my hand at Dragon*Con!

And yes, those are blueberries on top of the peanut butter, and they're better than jelly!

(smile!)

This was yesterday's breakfast: a three-egg whites omelet with cheddar, on a high-fiber English muffin.

I've started a new food plan, the Whole Body Reset, that focuses on tracking protein and fiber, that was specifically designed for those over 60 years old.

A change is definitely needed and now is the time!

And what's in the "beach time" mug that my first niece gave me?

Coffee, glorious coffee!

No matter that it's decaf; I have so missed its taste and aroma, absent from my life since February.

I deliberately chose Christina's cup, as she's been fairly absent from my life this year, too.

Maybe this will spur more interaction with her, as well as with this breakfast elixir!

With that in mind, I'm going to select coffee mugs with the faces of those I love, faces I have seen too seldom during the pandemic.

Tomorrow, coffee will be with Smitty and Mary, to honor their 21st wedding anniversary.

What about Friday's mug?

Well, I'll have to go through the cupboard and get them line up, won't I?

I'll do that tonight.

Right now, it's time to get in some exercise - I mean, go grocery shop!

(smile!)

No comments: