Wednesday, August 3, 2022

33

No, that isn't the number on the jersey of my favorite baseball player.
At least, not yet.
The Field Of Dreams will have another game on Thursday, so we'll see.
I can't even tell you which teams are playing, but I'll be tuned in.
What an exciting game that was last year!
I wonder if Kevin Costner will be there again.
I do hope the game will become an annual event.
(smile!)
 
No, that isn't the number of revolutions per minute for a long-playing record.
That number is 33 1/3.
I guess the reason for that to have popped into my head is the fault of the Minions.
Oh, actually, not just them!
"Nope" had LP's falling out of the sky at one point!
Also, Gru and the Minions and Emerald all put the needle on the record at some point.
I still have LP's, though I haven't had a turntable in decades.
I just can't part with these.
Simply holding them in my hands transports me to a different time and place.
(smile!)
 
I guess I could be referring to the age of Dood's daughter.
Hope's birthday was today.
Hard to believe that she has two school-age boys...
she looks so young.
Once upon a time, I had thought she resembled Mama, but she never actually did.
She looks a lot like the Italian side of her family.
That would be her mother, not mine, that she favors.
But the "33" was not in regards to her.
(smile!)
 
Perhaps it's regarding my karaoke buddy of old, right?
Danny T. had his birthday last week, on the 26th.
He's actually a Deputy Sheriff or something now, living off in the country.
He relishes the quiet these days.
Nothing like having a near-death experience - like a tumor in your brain - to make you get your priorities in order.
Fortunately, he made it through that turmoil with his sense of humor intact.
i thank You, God.
(smile!)
 
So, just what does that "33" indicate?
You're gonna laugh when I tell you...
it's the number of grams of protein in my breakfast today!
LOL!
I just thought it was a nice coincidence that the amount was the same as age of my youngest brother's daughter.
LOL!
(smile!)

No comments: