Tuesday, October 31, 2023

halloween 2023

Here's one from Perry Foster's fb.
 
"Halloween [is] a day we get it right.
Strangers come to us,
beautiful, ugly, odd, or scary,
and we accept them all without question, compliment them, 
treat them kindly, and give them good things.
 Why don't we live like that? 
- Steve Garnass-Holmes "
 
I like it so much that I've had it as my fb cover photo ever since 11 October.
 
Then there's this guy!
I do so love Jack Skellington!
He's a scientist, ya know.
Hard to believe he's THIRTY YEARS OLD... right?
 
AMC had him back for his Big 3-o birthday party, so that's where I was on Tuesday, October 24.
I watched it on TV on Sunday, but...
he needed the A*List treatment...
and so did I.
This guy is no Jack, though.
He isn't even an ETA, much as he'd like to think he was Elvis.
Nope!
 
That's Kermit's nephew, Scooter.
He was all dressed up for the Halloween party that Gonzo missed.
And just why was that goofy creature not there?
He was at "Muppets Haunted Mansion" with King Prawn!
I watched that on the 26th, for Willie's birthday.
He would have been 86.
That was on Disney+, gifted from Comcast.
 
This was on Peacock, that reward from Comcast.
Last Monday, I'd watched "Death Becomes Her" on that 'channel', rather than wait for it on AARP MFG tonight.
 
Then, the next night...
and the morning of the 25th...
I spent with Bill Murray and "Zombieland"!
This scene, with him and Woody Harrelson acting as ghostbusters, while others are watching the movie in an adjacent room, is a favorite scene!!!
 
Too bad 'Columbus' mistook that professional makeup job for real zombie and shot him.
Oops!
And just what did I do on this Tina Tuesday Halloween?

I went to a crazy, zany, flick at the Victory!
Well, sure, it's called the NCG Cinema, but I'm old Savannah.
(smile!)

This one slipped right up on me, too.
Hard to believe, right, since it's Broadway-esque...
but it did!
I tried to get Boo and Sandy to join me for "Dicks: The Musical - The Sing-A-Long", but, no dice.
Just as well!
It was slap full of boy humor and they would have hated it!
I had a matinee for one and totally enjoyed myself!
What a treat after today's yard work!
(smile!)

No comments: