Saturday, February 24, 2024

men on my roof?

Surprise!

After weeks of no word from Luxe Builders (who did my roof as Armor Exteriors), suddenly a van pulled  to my yard.

Apparently they had a job in this area today, and, when the crew finished in early afternoon, they were sent to my house.

Hallelujah!!!

Right place, right time.

Perhaps it wasn't just sheer luck that I was home.

I'd almost gone to a movie, but none of the times were quite right.

I'd almost treated myself to slunch at Chili's, but I was waiting to avoid the lunch rush.

Both were coincidences that led to me being home at 2 PM when the crew came by.

Raul - the one in the light shirt - was the foreman and he talked to me some as he took photos and examined the work of the crew from almost four years ago.

I'll be looking forward to his report.

Maybe I'll be able to get the house insurance again.

That would be a great stress reliever for me.

Now, I think I'll partake of the antics of a little bear... yes, most definitely!

No comments: