Sunday, February 18, 2024

too cold for church today, again

This weather would be rather frustrating were it not for the WSAV weather song.

It allows me to plan ahead for my "snow days" at home.

That's why I knew on Friday that I'd be "attending" the Sunday sermon at Asbury Memorial from the comfort of home.

i thank You, God, for youTube working in my favor!

I even logged in so I could leave a message to others in the congregation, to let them know I was "there".

See my name there in the chat?

(smile!)

Reverend Billy wasn't there, though.

He was off lollygagging in New York City -

New York City!?! -

so he'd turned the reins over to his young man from over at Wesley Oak, our sister church.

And just look at that lovely waterfall behind him!

My name is woven in there with the names of others, near and far, to give us a presence in the sanctuary.

What a lovely idea for inclusion!

(smile!)

Now, time to do something else.

I do like these dining room chairs, but I'm only going to sit on them long enough to eat my lunch, then I'm moving out of this room!

And just what food do I have here?

Well, there's the fish from my Friday luncheon at Cracker Barrel with Christina and Miyah...

plus, there's the coleslaw from the Saturday luncheon at the Two Firsts club of the American Legion...

and wonderful memories to keep me company!

i thank You, God!

No comments: