Sunday, March 10, 2024

just look at all those signs!!!

The crazy signs - literally, not figuratively - that keep popping up are one of the reasons I so enjoy "Bruce Almighty"!
 
Bruce's reads "Whatever He Said", with an arrow pointing at the homeless man's sign.
 
And just what does it read?
"God Bee Good Honey"
 
Hahahaha!
 
This was already on when I got home from Kung Fu'ing, so I watched every bit of the rest of it.
Signs, right?
 
So it thought I'd share a few others that I've been blessed with this week on fb.
 
Andy Pena posted this one:
"Be Gone
Satin
You Have
No Power Here"
 
Seriously???
What do they have against that lustrous fabric?
 
Hahahaha!
This next one seeks to teach, not entertain.
 
Betsy Kameron's post about the USA's fiscal cliff can be summarized thus, using more normal numbers:
"Annual family income: $21,700
Money the family spent: $38,200
New debt on the credit card: $16,500
Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710
Total budget cuts so far: $38.50"
 
I replied that the "balance on the credit card" wouldn't be so overwhelmingly large if people that had received loans would simply repay the "family".
 
She totally agreed with me on that.
Nice!
This next one is a more heartfelt sign.
 
My oldest niece, Christy Ward-Parker, had this:
"You Never Know
How Long Your
Words Will Stay In
Someone's Minds
Even Long After
You've Forgotten
You Spoke Them.
Be Kind."
 
That's thanks to the tape recorder in our brains.
Sometimes, the words go straight to the soul;
sometimes, they go to the heart;
sometimes, they make us laugh.
That's what this last sign will do.
 
Rather, that's what it made me do!
 
Patrick Young, now living down in Jacksonville, can be counted on for some gems.
 
The sign reads:
"English
Tooter" 

Seriously, I can't make this stuff up!

Are they offering help with a language or are they selling a British car?
(smile!)

No comments: