Sunday, March 31, 2024

2 little blondes for Easter!

Here they are, dancing, dancing, in my living room!

Perhaps Miyah and Chloe were inspired by Renoir?

That "Dance At Bougival" is certainly inspirational to me!

I could just see Mama right there with them!

(smile!)

Actually, you might want to look a little closer.

See what they're holding now?

Yep, it's balloons from the 2019 chem nerds day!

I had inflated six of them for my Christmas tree last year, and it just seemed appropriate, on Easter, to bring them out for the girls to bop around.

You know... Christmas... Easter... a bit of a religious theme going there, and the magic of the air, or spirit, all around and within.

(smile!)

They had been at Nana's earlier, to dine with that huge family, and then headed over to Lake Mayer with friends for cake.

I called after the SMF concert at the Lucas, to wish them a happy Easter, and was invited to come on out...

then they came over because the gnats thought they were dinner!

Such a lucky break for me and these "little" people!

See their knees on top of their shoes?

They even took a few steps like that!

Very funny!!!

Thank you, so much, my dearest first niece, for bringing your two little daughters to spend time with me!

See you tomorrow, for some one-on-one time, too!

And I'll go ahead and find the rest of those self-inflating balloons to bring to Miyah's party next weekend.

(smile!)

 

No comments: