Thursday, March 7, 2024

slaying of demons, i was...


Certainly seemed like the right thing to do for stress relief, and it was!
Today I had a double header for my A*List, which still left one slot open, as those were the first, and only, movies seen at the AMC this week.
Seriously.
I prefer to go to the matinees, but my afternoons have been caught up with too much time on phone calls about house insurance, phone calls with VA community care, phone calls with Savannah VA, phone calls to my cardiologist.
Plus, I had other events in the evenings, so... no movies until today.
They were both doozies and very enjoyable!
Plus, I really like having a theme, and these were both evil fighting flicks...
so, yeah.
(smile!)
"Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba - The Hashira Training" was a continuation of the saga of Tanjiro and his buddies and his little sister Netsuko, who had been turned into a demon.
By the end, Tanjiro slew an Upper Rank demon, Netsuko was able to withstand sunlight and was looking more like a little girl and even talking again, so... good for them!
I followed that up with "Kung Fu Panda 4", which officially opens tomorrow.
What great fun!
Maybe I can arrange a viewing with some of my greats, as I did with the first in this series.
That would be fabulous!
Comcast has rewarded me with two free tickets to this new one...
I'll have to see what schedule will work for them!
(smile!)

No comments: