Thursday, August 8, 2024

synchronized diving for sweet dreams

Oddly, I have no photos of that event in Paris.
That's a shame, really, because it would be nice to see again those hard bodies in the men's synchronized diving - oh, my, oh, my!
As I told my first niece, there's almost nothing but bare flesh bouncing, in tandem, on those diving boards and launching into the water below - my, oh, my!!
Then, the camera crews show the dives repeatedly, from different angles - my, oh, my!!!
Very sweet dreams, indeed!
Throughout the 2024 Summer Olympics, nearly naked bodies prevailed.
 
Here are nearly naked men, from all over the world, running.
As I told Christina, even with the shorts, most were so tight you could have counted pubic hairs, had they not been shaved off.
 

Here are nearly naked women, from all over the world, running.
They have on tighter, and fewer, clothes than the men.
 

Here are nearly naked people, from all over the world, swimming.
Sure, for this sport, "nearly naked" would be expected.
 

Here are nearly naked women, from all over the world, playing beach volleyball.
The odd thing is that when they played regular volleyball, bikinis were not worn.
Also, I never did see men playing beach volleyball, sadly. 


I did catch some of the fencing, as well as the motocross racing.
Those folks were so covered in clothing and protective headgear that there was no way to tell if they were male or female.
Nonetheless, I still enjoyed watching those two sports.
Go figure!
(smile!)

No comments: