Tuesday, December 13, 2022

elf and the garden of olive

Today was pretty well planned, meaning no extraneous driving was done.
After the appointment with my Primary Care Physician, I stayed southside to dine.
And just where was I?
I was at Olive Garden, silly one kenobi!
And just why was that such a good idea?
Well, I knew what movie was on my agenda for the afternoon, didn't I?
"Elf" was the 4:45 PM Christmas movie at the 10, as well as one of the three shared with little blonde girls that first Sunday this month.
And just what did that have to do with Italian food?
Oh, please, you know spaghetti had to be eaten after the movie, right?
That was Buddy the Elf's first real meal in New York with his biological dad.
And it was what he thought was their favorite meal, too, taking great care in making a great mass of the pasta for them for breakfast the next day.
Hahahaha!
I made sure to come home with two of the "spaghetti with meat sauce" take-outs, one for dinner, one for some other time.
For only $6, how could I not?
As for lunch, I had the pasta y fagiole soup with that great salad they make there - delicious!!!
I ate every bite of both!
Now, to check in some folks and see if their packages have arrived yet!
(smile!)

No comments: