Friday, December 30, 2022

home again, home again


Right place, right time.

I've had my odometer tell me that before and now it's done so again.

I drove straight through from Waycross to Savannah, promising my Saturn a full tank.

Apparently, that was a good thing.

When I reached Aldi's on Abercorn, my little car drank up 10.4 gallons thirstily.

My tank only holds 11 gallons... so, that was pretty close to empty.

And when I started the engine, the mileage glowed: 2 2 6 3 2 1.

As in, 3... 2... 1..., let's get on home!

Good trip, for a good reason, with good hugs given and received.

Now, my bed and my pillow await the night and I'll be glad to snuggle into them.

i thank You, God.

1 comment:

faustina said...

What a nice "welcome home!" from Comet TV!

Starting at 10 PM, "The X-Files" had three favorite episodes for me!

"Hollywood A.D."

"Fight Club"

"Je Souhaite"

(smile!)

So nice to be home...