Wednesday, June 7, 2023

two luncheons, with maybe a third!

My beautiful first niece surprised me this morning.

She was in town for a doctor appointment; would I like to have lunch with her?

Yes!!! Of course!!!

So, off to the Garden of Olive we went!

She was craving toasted ravioli... and those are good!

What about the girls?

They're at Tybee's Fresh Air Camp, and will be for another week!

Woohoo - a string of date nights for Christina and her man!

(smile!)

She has to come Savannah again on Friday, so that looks like another lunch date for me... and possibly for her mom, too!

That would be quite lovely for the three of us!

Maybe I can talk them into making it an Applebee's outing?

That place has a birthday dessert waiting for me... and I'll even share!

(smile!)

So, that's the "maybe" bday65 luncheon, but remember I'd mentioned a Monday dine-out?

That was with mi amiga Sandy!

We convened at Chili's for two hours, talking about her recent trip to visit family in Nova Scotia... how about that!

She and her parents bounce up there about every five or six years, to catch up with the goings-on of that branch of their tree.

That reminds me: I still want to visit some of my cousins this year.

Well, I'm going to have to block out some time to do that, won't I?

Hmm... I need to make some phone calls and set that up.

Yep!

What a treat for me to spend time with her!

(smile!)

1 comment:

faustina said...

That third luncheon didn't pan out... yet.
It could still happen, though!
My step-mom is over in the area and will be picking me up on Sunday afternoon on her way to pick up Conner from his visit with his maternal grandparents.
Hooray!