Wednesday, July 12, 2017

bananas in my seat!



Yep, you heard me right: I was in my seat for this game, 2-B-3.
How come?
Well, Willie wasn't feeling up to handling the heat, so he abstained.
I saw no reason to not sit in the seat I bought... so I did.
That was definitely seeing the game from a different perspective.
First, I had to unseat some poachers who had usurped my seat, as well as three others.
Go figure.
I had a group of women sitting behind me who chatted nonstop about everything except the game.
Go figure.
I had a parade of poachers sitting in front of me and to my left and even one on my right.
Go figure.
I was the only one in the entire 'B' section who was cheering on the Savannah Bananas in their struggle against the Lexington Blowfish.
Go figure.
That's okay, though.
I'm accustomed to that.
(smile)

My cheering did not lead to a win, but I'm sure my boys of summer could hear me from my closer location.
At one point, I even got a 'high five' from a young man sitting in front of me!
But the Bananas couldn't quite overcome for a win.
Final score was Blowfish 7, Bananas 5.
That should have netted us fans some BWW coupons... but the staff forgot about that.
Berry has promised me ten BWW coupons in the future - woohoo!
Kevin will be so pleased.
(smiled)

What a nice day this has been!
SKFF this morning with a space-hero theme...
four hours working with Smitty on catching up the sales taxes and quarterly...
and a lovely baseball game to cap it all off.

i thank You, God!

No comments: