Monday, July 24, 2017

talkin' 'bout music with Tony


His message to me on July 19th:

"Hi there Tina,
I'm glad that you decided to check out some cuts from the groups that I told you about. Unfortunately I haven't heard either one of the songs that you mentioned. And no I do not get videos with the music but,that would be nice!
Let me give you a list of the songs that I do have by those groups. The Needtobreathe songs are Go tell it on the mountain, Washed by the water, Brother, Wasteland, The heart, and Difference Maker. Of these I think I like Wasteland and Washed By The Water the best. But I certainly like them all a lot.
The Big Daddy Weave songs are Let it rise, Field of grace, In Christ, What would life be like, Audience of One, Every time I breathe, and Redeemed. The last three are probably my favorites with Every Time I Breathe being number 1. But again, all of these songs are very good to me.
That's it for now, love ya lots:-)
God bless you. His peace be with you always.
Bye for now
"


My reply today:

Those are pretty good, Dood!
I look forward to sharing the videos with you.
My favorite by Needtobreathe is "The Heart" - so cheerful and positive! I like "Difference Maker" a lot, too.
As for Big Daddy Weave, "Every Time I Breathe" is very nice!
Sorry it's taken so long for my response. I've been so busy with working at the Lucas for the concert by the Savannah Children's Choir, going to the play "Alice in Wonderland Jr." at the Savannah Children's Theatre - both of those were free for me! I ushered at the Lucas for the first one; "the other" Jeff bought my ticket for the second one. They were both end-of-summer-camp events, too. Upbeat music in both that made my toes dance!
Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday were baseball games, as will be tonight. Those have all been free for me, too, as well as my food and sodas at them, thanks to Mister Willie! The Bananas have won the two earlier games, so they may make it to the Coastal Plains League play-offs this year, too. Wow!
Tonight, I'll be at the game with the Savannah Jeff, as well as my friend Bill the artist. He'll bring Tucker, his beautiful dog. After all, it's "Bark in the Park" night and lots of other dogs will be there. Hooray!
Okay, I have a new phone for Ronnie, so I should see if I can find him. He was over at Sue Crowe's house doing some work on Saturday and she had called me so I could speak with him. He sounded good... but I can't even tell when he's been drinking anymore, evidently. He'd had most of a twelve-pack the night before, drinking up her beer.
Wish me luck finding him! I prefer for him to have the phone, whether he keeps it or not.
Hope you will soon be in a Transitional Center!
with much love,
Tina

No comments: