Sunday, July 17, 2022

alice and the vicar are back!

I do so love this British show!

All the characters are so eccentric and so human and so well done.

But, it's the last little segment of each episode that I most anticipate!

That's when the Vicar of Dibley shares a joke with Alice.

Alice is so sweet and demure that there isn't a ribald bone in her body, whereas the priest must have been quite a lass before she took her vows!

I relate to both of them.

Having been born blonde, I was as naive as Alice before I enlisted in the Navy.

By the time I hit my first duty station, I was at least as randy as Geraldine.

Ah, good times!

Carolyn is the only one of mi amigas who will get raunchy with me these days, but that's just fine - I'm glad to have her for that very reason!

(smile!)

As for the jokes on the television show, here's one!

V: Two nuns are driving down the road when a vampire jumps out.

A: Oh, my, that must have been terrifying.

V: One nun says to the other, "Show him your cross", at which the other yells out the window, "Get out of the way, you stupid git!"

A: And then what happened?

V: (sips her tea)

Hahahaha!

Nicely done pun!

(smile!)

No comments: