Saturday, July 23, 2022

seeing double with friday magic

So, it's Friday, and two of my favorites are on television.

And here's the thing: the same actress is in both of them!

Here she is on "Penn & Teller: Fool Us", from s7e24, last year.

(I caught it as a repeat earlier this month.)

That show comes on at 8 PM on channel SCC.

I snapped this so I could capture her 47-year-old look.

You know, for a comparison experiment.

(smile!)

And this is her on "Buffy The Vampire Slayer", from s3e6.

That was filmed in 1998, when she was 24 years old.

Notice, please, that the show on Comet TV has an Alyson Hannigan that is nearly half the age of the actress in the magic show.

Nearly half the age...

but still totally recognizable as the same woman.

I'm betting that she uses the same hair dye now as that used all those years ago.

How fortunate for her that they still make it!

I remember going online to help Mother Pat locate a source for her 'Silver Platinum' dye when the local hair products store in Michigan no longer carried it.

What a relief that was for her!

Now, pardon me, but "The X-Files" is about to start, and it features yet another redhead.

This is one of my favorite episodes, starring Lily Tomlin and Ed Asner as ghosts of lovers who only appear on Christmas Eve. 

Then, in an hour, I get "The Rain King", another Mulder-Scully favorite, with a twist in identity of the one affecting the weather... and it's a sweet romance, too.

So, bye for now, y'all!

No comments: