Sunday, July 24, 2022

proof of life, with dracula

No, no, no, no, no, not at the same time, as Jim of Dibley would say.

First the one, then the other today!

Here's Dane, asking, yet again, when his mom and dad would return.

Hey, as Laura said, he looks like he's being a good boy.

He has been, he's just a bit confused.

Poor baby!

And this is Tony with Laura!

Their destination was Ruby Falls today.

I'm sure they're both going to love it!

Just look at those happy faces!

And here's Dood with his stepson, Noah!

I'm eager to see the photos that Laura will take of the junior high school student at the theme park that bears his name.

How cool is that???

The place has only existed since 2016, but it looks very cool in the video.

I think Christina may even be interested in going there!

Right now, I'm back with the dog.

I'd walked home for a while, but knew to return at 2:30 PM.

That's when "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" came on!

I do so love this movie!

Here 'Peter' is, playing in a karaoke bar in Hawaii...

singing a love song from his Dracula musical that he is writing...

and here he is performing that very musical in NYC...

this time singing Dracula's dying song...

in "A Taste For Love"!

I would most def attend that show!

Yes, even though it has puppets in it!

After all...

it is a musical...

and a romance...

and a comedy...

and that's right up my alley!

(smile!)

1 comment:

faustina said...

I also got to enjoy "Silverado" that night!
I do so love that movie!
It may well be my favorite Western.
Kevin Costner, Kevin Kline, John Cleese, Danny GLover, Jeff Goldblum, Brian Dennehy, Linda Hunt, Rosanna Arquette, Jeff Fahey... heck, I even like Scott Glenn in it!
Of course, I own it, and once watched it whenever I liked.
However, I no longer own a dvd player.
This was a treat to see it again!