Thursday, October 27, 2022

squeak squeak! squeaksqueaksueak!

What a difference from the last time I pet sat!

Sure, the dog refused to eat his dinner on Sunday night, because he'd rather pout and go hungry than acknowledge my presence.

But, by Monday morning, he'd had enough of acting like a spoiled three-year-old.

Hooray!

Not only did he eat all his dinner that night, but he even tried to play with me!

He fetched over a soft toy for me to toss for him and we played with that a while.

Tuesday morning, half of its stuffing was all over the dining room.

Nope! Done with that one and into the trash with it!

What to play with next???

The slithery, squeaking, snake!!!

Hey, I didn't choose it, he did.

I thought that was pretty amazing, as it was made of some kind of material that didn't let him bite into it very well.

That meant I won all the tug of war battles!

Then I'd toss it and he'd run and snatch it up, shaking his head with it, and bring it back to me for another go!

I didn't even care that it got a bit slobbery.

I'd grab it up and squeeze its squeakers... and it had three of them!

I'd even make the little squeaky noise to get Dane to get it!

Yep, pet sitting is definitely more fun this time around!

No comments: