Wednesday, March 15, 2023

dinner with a sugar daddy!

Yes, indeed it was!
This made the third night this week -
and all on weekdays, too! -
that I have had the evening meal with a wonderful gent by my side!
Monday, I had the company of the Eagle Scout at a ball park...
Tuesday, I dined with an almost Eagle Scout before a Jewish film...
and tonight, I was with a genuine Sugar Daddy at the church!
Hahahaha! Hahaha!

I'd met Pam and Walt in the parking lot and we'd all walked in to WNS together.
Chuck Eyler had been out there, too, and waved to me as I drove by - nice!
Anywho, Pam had selected a seat at one end of the table, to chat with a few friends.
That left Walt to sit down at my end of the table!
We chatted throughout the meal, too!
Such a good meal it was: lean ham, baked apples, a mound of crispy coleslaw...
and a fine salad I made quite colorful!
We talked about various movies around town, and the plethora of plays going on, too.
Plus, I told him about the Savannah Jewish Cultural Arts Festival events for the rest of this month!
In particular, we spoke of the Savannah Repertory Theatre, which he recalled from their plays off Louisville Road, at the warehouse.
I made sure he knew of their new location, on Broughton, as well as the play they have going on during this St. Patrick's Day weekend, over at the Trustees Theatre.
I hope they'll get to go see it!
They can let me know how it is, in case I don't make it.
My entertainment budget is definitely feeling the strain of too much of a good thing!
(smile!)
Yeah, yeah, first world woes.
(smile!)
Oh, wondering about that Sugar Daddy nonsense?
Walt was once a bigwig at Dixie Crystals, as well as other companies that deal with sugar.
So, with his lovely sense of humor, that's an apt nickname for him and one that Pam has shared with me several times.
Great, ain't it?
(smile!)

No comments: