Tuesday, March 14, 2023

signalling for help from one of the richest guys ever

Jason had posted about the SavRepTh play a few days ago.
 
me:  
Hope I get a chance to see it. I'm already so busy this weekend...
hell, this entire month!
It's like everybody is trying to show us what they got!
 
Jason Arons:
Faustina Smith right? I need to get my ticket for Once and just found out the
Scad musical is Pippin!!!
 
me:
Shiite. The Savannah Jewish Cultural Arts Festival is going on through the 
rest of the month, too.
Just a surfeit of culture out there!
You watch, in May there won't be much of anything.
 

I went ahead and "stole" the Bat Signal from his page.
If anyone could aid me financially, it's Bruce Wayne, right?
(smile!)
 
Just a few moments ago, I struck up a chat with JinHi about the situation.
 
me:
Hope I get a chance to go [to the SavRepTh play]. 
SOOOOO much going on this month!
Budget can't handle all of it...
 
JinHi Soucy Rand:
Faustina Smith, oh, I know!
Especially this weekend, but I hope you can make it!
 
me:
All month long. 
Savannah Children's Theatre, Savannah Jewish Cultural Arts Festival, Cinema Savannah, school theatre, SCAD Theatre.
There were two plays last weekend that I totally missed b/c I didn't find out in time to plan for them and already had other events going on.
 
Honestly, I think I am one of the few that tries to support a wide range of troupes.
As for the SJCAF, I don't think folks even had that as a radar blip.
There's supposed to be a fb page that keeps track of all theatre being performed in town, but they leave out far more than they include.
I guess I'll just catch what I can...
and pay the piper later.
Hooray for plastic!
(smile!)

No comments: