Saturday, March 18, 2023

party time at chelsea's place!

Here's the trio of siblings, with the first niece in the middle!
 
That was the sight that greeted me when I entered.
 
Christina even wore a sash proclaiming her as the birthday girl!
 
Very nice!
 
There's another sight right at the start!
 
Melinda and Venita were huddled up in the kitchen, putting some finishing touches to the "meat in a jacuzzi" and cheese croissants.
 
I'm not sure what Matt was up to -
besides being 6'4" -
hahahaha!
 
And that's Trina's hubby, just staying out of the way!
Good man!

After we ate, it was time for gifts to be opened!
 
That included presents from her daughters, courtesy of the dollar store and their imagination.
 
Miyah was so patient as her mom read aloud the card -
she wanted her reaction to the pretty flipflops!
(smile!)
 
Eventually, it was time for my gift to be revealed!
 
I'm so glad that Mama was there, too...
that I just may go ahead and give it to her,
so I can enjoy her having it,
and not just the gift bag-sized version.
 
She loved "The Wizard Of Oz" pop-up birthday card...
and the four pins with the images on them...
but the gold filigree Christmas ornaments -
one with Dorothy and Toto and the tornado,
the other with the Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Lion -
really made her happy!

Okay, time for cake and ice cream!
Everyone was ready for that!!!
Well, some took just cake... 
some took just ice cream...
but a few took both!
Live life to the max!!!
 
(smile!)

1 comment:

faustina said...

I forgot to mention something: Leila is wearing her hair brown!

Wow, right?

I know she and Alyssa are in different classes at school, which is a very healthy way to allow twins to develop their own personalities.

Perhaps she has grown weary of folks mistaking her for her sister.

Well, that won't happen now!

I made a point of telling her how much I liked it.

(smile!)