Wednesday, September 28, 2022

major change: now with mint


me: Phone is now on mint mobile!
 
her: Isn't that Ryan Reynolds' company?
 
me: Yes it is!
 
her: Cool!
 
me: And you notice I kept my number!
 
her: Yay! Why the switch?
 
me: Because t-mobile has been getting 55 bucks a month from me for forever.
 
her: How much is mint? 
her: Verizon has owned me since high school.
 
me: Now i will pay 15 per month and have the same benefits.

her: Wow! That is a big difference.

me: Yeah, i know. Very happy to have finally done this.
 
her: Did you also keep your phone?
 
me: Yes, kept my phone.
me: Started this on Monday. Mint set the Sim kit and it arrived this afternoon.
 
That was the first textversation I've had since switching to Mint.
Of course, I only completed the switch about an hour ago.
And, of course, my first niece was the first one I contacted.
I'll check it out for a month or so and see how I like it before I contact everyone.
(smile!)

No comments: