Monday, September 5, 2022

movie title: making wishes

"You've been on another set with Central Casting?

Hahaha! Nope! Not yet! I sure hope to, sooner rather than later, but not yet.

"Then, what movie are you talking about???"

The little two-frame short that's on my phone, silly one kenobi.

"You finally got a smart phone? Wow!"

Seriously, every phone with a camera can make a video, including my Alcatel.

"And you have just now learned how to do that?"

No, I've actually done it accidentally several times. I would think I was in 'camera' mode, but when I would check the shot, it was on the 'video' setting. Silly fingers.

"Well, all I see here are two photos of Christina's girls."

Yep! That's the movie!!! I just flip back and forth between those shots and I have them bending over to toss in their pennies, then turning back around to face us! I think Chloe knew all the time that I was taking their pictures!

"I bet you're right. She's really grown up a lot this year."

She certainly has. It won't be long before she's taller than Miyah. I'm so glad to have spent three hours with them for Labor Day!

"Oh, that's right! That was today? So, no barbeques going on?"

Nope! It worked out perfectly! I got to spend some quality time with the girls and I even was able to have an intelligent conversation with my first niece!! Taking them to the play area at Oglethorpe Mall was the perfect option!

"Very good! I know that was good for all four of you!"

It truly was. And I even have a "date" to go there next Monday to watch Chloe play soccer!

"Won't that mean you have to stay the night?"

Well, probably, as the practice doesn't begin until 6 PM. We'll see!

"You'll have to let me know how it all goes."

(smile!)

No comments: