Friday, September 9, 2022

i got rhythm! i got music!

My heart's on track!
Who could ask for anything more?
 
I am so thrilled!!!
This George Gershwin song just seemed to be the only one that would do!
Sure, I changed the lyrics a little, but he won't mind.
(smile!)
My 11 AM appointment with my heart throb heart doc went swimmingly!!!
Trust me, that adverb is entirely appropriate...
it's been raining here since late last night!
Seriously!
See all that natural confetti strewn like fallen stars outside his office?
Truly lovely!
But, even so, it wasn't as lovely as him telling me that the EKG today was clean!!!
Such glorious music to my ears!!!
Hallelujah!!!
i thank You, God!
 
So, what's next?
Well, he won't be seeing me again until March.
March!!!
Of 2023!!!
Six months away!!!
That will mark a year since the catheter ablation.
Wow.
i thank You, God.
 
As for the medication, Dr. Cobb said he is leaving that up to me.
If I want to stop taking the sotalol, that will be fine.
If I want to cut the dosage, that will be fine.
If I want to continue with it as I currently am, that will be fine.
Wow.
He is very pleased with my recovery and trusts my judgement.
Wow!
I told him I will continue the regimen of 40 mg, twice daily, and continue analysis of the readings from my blood pressure monitor.
It has only registered arrythmia twice since late June, when I had COVID-19.
Amazing, right?
He thought so, too.
I wonder how many others have experienced a health benefit from that disease?
Yes, that's me, looking for the silver lining...
and absolutely positive that it's out there.
(smile!)

No comments: