Tuesday, May 21, 2024

another bruce willis flick to see me off...

Tony and Laura called this afternoon.
They were in Illinois and would be going a bit further before calling it a night.
Most def they would be back tomorrow afternoon!
I told Dane when I came back from mowing part of my back yard.
 

[I did the front and sides yesterday, as rain comes this weekend.]
Dane was quite pleased at the news, naturally.
It isn't that he doesn't love time with me, but... he loves being their dog.
I know he does!
So, one more night of him dining on the front porch, with his 'special recipe'.
One more night of watching TV with me, with a few puppy cookies for dessert.
And what was on the groove tube this time?
A sure sign that I am loved appeared in the schedule: "The Fifth Element"!!!
Yes, that was perfect for my final evening away from home, just as "Die Hard" had been for the first of these "away" nights.
Right place, right time.
i thank You, God.

No comments: