Friday, May 31, 2024

tripadvisor catch-up day!


I had not realized that I haven't visited my page at that site since August.

Say what?

Time to help out some fellow travelers and diners!

I'm listed as a Reviews Superstar, for having written more than 100 (my total is now 171).

I'm listed as a Photos Superstar, for having added more than 100 (my total is now 241).

I'm listed as a Views Authority, for having more than 10,000 people who have read my reviews (my total is now 142,046).

What a nice perk for volunteering my opinions: to have them read by others!

So, today, I added ten restaurant reviews.

(smile!)

Sam Snead's, visited in March with ACS

Kayak Kafe Midtown, visited in April with Yvonne

Cancun, visited in April with Dawn

Jalapenos of Pooler, visited in April with Barbara

Applebee's, visited this week with Barbara and Carolyn

Toast! All Day, visited in January with Sandy

Pakwan, visited in April with Christina

B&D Burgers, visited this month with Armstrong Pirates

E-TANG, visited this month with the J-Dawg

Jason's Deli, visited this month with the J-Dawg

Such good memories!

(smile!)

No comments: