Tuesday, May 28, 2024

there... are... only... 4... blondes...

That's because my first niece has dyed her hair black!
New house, new life, new hair color - hooray!
That loss of blonde must have adjusted her timing...
she was actually right on time for our luncheon!
And just where had we two chicas met?
Chicken Salad Chick, naturally!
Fruity Fran was just my speed, now that I'm on 
birthday Route 66!
Next up?
Picking up her two little blondes from their Grammy, at her doctor's office, then meeting up with two more little blondes, and their dad, for a movie!
So much energy they had!
The four girls have had four nights together and were soooo revved up!
This is almost an hour after "If" ended -
which we all enjoyed -
and they're still playing games!
That's Miyah, hand up for Uncle Michael to give her a proffered dollar, while Alyssa stands beside her and Leila waits her turn.
And Chloe?
She was off scoping out which machine to take her money.
Oh, and speaking of toys... Michael won me a little pink dog (or was it a pig?) with teal green muzzle, ears, and tail, from that very machine!
Dog or pig, it certainly is a cutie!
By the time we ended that birthday get-together, it was 5 PM.
For real!
Thanks, AMC, for the large birthday popcorn and large birthday drink (that I shared with the four little blondes)!
 
By the time I was back to my car, it was after 6.
My goodness!
They ordered dinner to go from a nearby spot, while I did the same at Jason's Deli.
Good deal!
I got two kids meals for 99 cents each, as well as dinner for another time.
Most excellent!
Here's one of the kids meals, the Chicken Penne Alfredo, which was so very tasty!
It also went well with "27 Dresses" on Peacock.
(smile!)
Tomorrow, I'll eat half the kids Pepperoni Pizza for breakfast, and the other half on Friday.
Just perfect!
Such a wonderful day with family!
(smile!)

1 comment:

faustina said...

I had forgotten about this until I was doing the survey at Chicken Salad Chick.
So nice I have to share it here!
"I was there for a birthday luncheon with my niece and we ordered different chicken salads so we could share - yum! While there, the manager held a congratulatory ceremony for three employees who had reached milestones in employment.. How very cool to share that with the customers!!!"