Sunday, May 26, 2024

forget wheaties!


"This is the Breakfast of Champions!!!"
So said I in texts to a bunch of people this morning!
 
The ex: "YDR!"
 
The first niece: "I don't care what anybody says. Pineapple absolutely belongs on a pizza."
 
Blue-sky Penny: "Good morning sweet cheeks. I'll let you enjoy that. I'm having yogurt."
 
The physicist: "Ha ha! That looks so good!"
 
Bonnie in Alabama: "Looks fine to me."
 
Amiga Barbara: "Hahaha! Cold pizza and a glass of milk makes a fine breakfast, lactose free of course."
 
She had been the inspiration for the toppings of the slice on the left.
A dinner party had been planned for last evening, at her house, with spinach salad as the main course, to add other ingredients to taste.
Sadly, her air conditioning went on the fritz, so that put a kibosh on the soiree.
(How's that for an international flair?!)
So, after finding out that Papa John's was having another FREEDAY special, and having missed the one last weekend due to Dane time, I bought pizza yesterday!
And, for mi amigas, I got one with grilled chicken, roma tomatoes, and spinach, dubbing it "Spinach Salad".
Nice, right?
The other I call "POP", as it's pepperoni, onions, and pineapple.
Both are thin crust - so I get that crUnCh! - and light cheese.
So very tasty they are!!!
I am so looking forward to pizza for breakfast all week!!!
Such a birthday treat!!!
(smile!)

No comments: