Monday, November 21, 2022

bfe again? wow!

I was going for something different... 

and I got a second evening with the physicist!

The day before his bday49, too!

He had asked for us to get together tomorrow, but that date was taken.

Still, I did say that he would have birthday dibs, but he declined to take them.

How very sporting of him!

He even came in and visited a moment and had the chance to visit my bathroom.

Good thing I was at O'Mall yesterday and caught the sale at Bath & Body Works! 

I've been out of hand soap for a couple of weeks until then.

Whew!

I was going for something different to eat...

and, as he had suggested Wang's for dinner, I was expecting Chinese.

A mis amigas no les gusta, so I don't get that much.

But, nope!

He was being funny with his pronunciation of Wings...

but I didn't get the joke until he pulled into Buffalo Wild Wings.

Hahahaha!

That's off my usual radar, too, so naked tenders it was, with spicy garlic!

Oh, yeah, fire-breathin' on a Monday night!

(smile!)

I was going for something different to watch...

and jumped at the chance to see a French film about two sisters.

I've been missing the Francophone Film Festival, n'est-ce pas?

He jumped to the 2021 "You Resemble Me", too, but was more prepared than I was.

He knew it revolved around a woman once accused of being a suicide bomber in Paris.

It started off with the girls in their younger years, not long before they ran off from home.

That was their third strike, so they went to different foster homes.

The younger girl went straight after that, but the older girl ran off, making bad decisions that led to drugs and prostitution and a string of menial jobs.

After several years, no one in her family - younger sister, two brothers, parents - wanted her in their lives, causing turmoil.

The bad decisions kept coming, leading to her being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Yeah, rather distressing.

I'm glad I was with someone who knows my family history.

That was definitely something different...

and that was good.

No comments: