Tuesday, November 22, 2022

dawn, dawn, DAWN!

Hey, you have to think of Belt when you read that!
Wait, you don't know him???
The cute over-garment addition of Guy?
Oh, wow, you don't know him, either???
Clearly, you need more of "The Croods" in your life!
Come to think of it, I could use a bit of that caveman clan in my life, too!
(smile!)
 
That's all right,
that's okay,
I've got Dawn
to light my day!
 
It's taken months to set up this luncheon, but here we are at "our" haunt, The King & I!
Trust me, she posed for this photo - she did!
It appealed to the lighter side of her great sense of humor!
(smile!)
 
I had tofu pad thai, with leftovers enough to share with dinner.
No need to call for it - "dinner! dinner!"
Hahahaha!
I had hoped she'd be joining me for the Ralph Fiennes' film -
try saying that three times, very fast, with his pronunciation of his name!!! -
but, she had places to go.
Next time, we'll do a movie first!
(smile!)

No comments: