Thursday, November 10, 2022

such a boner on that chick!

Okay, y'all are just gonna have to pardon me while I have a bit of fun with this.
It's been a grey, gray, graaaay day, with an extra helping of drizzle and with the wind whipping itself into a frenzy repeatedly.
And the images on NOAA?
Well, all I can say is, if you got it, flaunt it... and Nicole was doing that earlier today.
See what I mean?
Sure, I know about morning wood, but...
isn't it the fellows that get that?
Not this time!
Charli - you know, the ex-spy alter ego that Geena Davis played in "The Long Kiss Goodnight" - 
would have been proud to have this one dangling between her legs as she steered that big rig north.
All hard things eventually come to an end.
Wait, I must be confusing that with a Flannery O'Connor story.
What I meant is... well, you can't be pounding up the coast for twelve hours without eventually coming up empty.
I mean, totally flaccid.
Yep, time to put that thing away, girl, it's definitely done for the night.
It's been real, and it's been fun, though maybe not as real fun as that snow storm of 2018
Yeah, baby... good times, good times!
(smile!)

1 comment:

faustina said...

The images are real, and I give all credit for them to NOAA.gov.

I can't help if my mind wanders into a gutter from time to time...
I was born this way!
Well, I'm sure my years in the Navy tended to encourage that...
oh, yeah!
I can understand a bit better that Beatles' lyric:
"We're so sorry,
Uncle Albert,
but we haven't done
a bloody thing
all day.
We're so sorry,
Uncle Albert,
but the kettle's
on the boil
and we're so easily
called away!"