Tuesday, July 9, 2024

as the beatles would say...

'Yes, we'll still feed you,
Yes, we'll still need you,
Now that you're sixty-four!"
 
Sure, a bit of a paraphrase, but it'll do nicely.
Hardly seems an eye-blink since it was my turn to do so...
and now my biggest little brother, Smitty, is that age!
When I called and sang "Happy Birthday!" to him, I also told him a joke.
 
Question: What's the difference between Iron Man and Aluminum Man?
 
Answer: Iron Man defeats bad guys; Aluminum Man just foils their plans.
 
Hahahaha!! Hahaha!!!
 
He didn't know that oldie and thought it was pretty funny, too!
So in his honor, I'm posting a few jokes today!
 
Here's another 'science-themed' joke, gleaned from the fb page of Patrick Young.
 
"Tired of boiling water every time you make pasta?
Boil a few gallons at the beginning of the week
and freeze it until later."
 
Oh, yeah, sure... not! 

Hey, a joke with dinosaurs would be 'science-themed', too, wouldn't it?
Andy Pena had this one for me!

"Velocirapture...
What really happened to the dinosaurs."

Okay, but what about all those non-raptors??
Hahaha!

Dawn Kosmach had a very clever funny on her fb!

"New guy asked me where the right-handed gloves were."

What a hoot!!!
This reminded me of one of the jokes pulled on new CTM's when I was stationed in Okinawa.
The new guy would be sent to fetch a left-handed Philips screwdriver... and off they would go!

Now, how about a joke for those who speak a few other languages?
My thanks to former sailor Bob Bueling for this!

An American, a Frenchman, a Spaniard, and a German were all attending a Zoom meeting with their supervisor, who asked, "Can everyone see me ok?"
To which they answered...
"Yes"
"Oui"
"Si"
"Ja"

Hahahaha!!! I just adore that one!!!
Now, gotta go, my turn to go to Hinesville for a movie!

No comments: