Sunday, June 16, 2024

10,330 people have seen me on youtube!!!


Not just me, either, but also my first niece, her younger daughter, and her friend!!!
 
"Say what? How did that happen?"
 
We're in the video of the Savannah Party Animals game!!! I had thought it would have been on @TheSavannahBananas, but it wasn't. Turns out the other Banana Ball-playing team for this town has their own youTube channel, too! It's @thepartyanimals.bananaball, for future reference to myself and everyone else.

"Good for you for searching them out!"

Thanks! I watched the video for over an hour this morning and could not believe how many times we showed up in it. And that was all before the 5th inning! But the segment when they were talking about Bananas Foster is when we showed up repeatedly. Repeatedly!!!

"Wow, those front row seats in the bleachers really worked out for y'all!"

Yes, they did!
i thank You, God!

1 comment:

faustina said...

Here's the website for Bananas Foster, the group started by The Savannah Bananas.
https://bananasfoster.org/